Dawn arouses our hopes and dreams. Midday nurtures our resolve. Twilight preserves our memories with care

Friday, August 3, 2007

DAVE SENIOR PIC CLELLA and DAVE

It is obvious that the young guy's picture did more than justice. Well I felt good about me and that often carried the day. This picture was in Baldwin City Kansas, home o f Baker University, a Methodist College, I went to school there one year and then went to work for the Santa Fe RR as a station agent. And then the war broke out and I joined the Navy.The lady next to the old guy is my wife Clella. She is a Texas Type, and has done one fine job of raising five wonderful children. Tho at times I know she wanted to shoot me for it's "on the road again". We moved (I 'm talking across country not just across the street) some 2o odd times in the first 10 years. Now 47 years later we have been in Alaska 25 years.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHER KEEPER OF FAITH
Custom-embroidered logo shirts and apparel by Queensboro