Dawn arouses our hopes and dreams. Midday nurtures our resolve. Twilight preserves our memories with care

Friday, August 3, 2007

VONNA BELL HENDREN

VONNA BELL HENDREN Class president and editor of the '49 WARRIOR.. How your servant might contribute words to describe Vonna Belle is near impossible. As a boy in grade school sitting next to one of the prettiest girls I was especially taken by her beautiful smile and voice. Her laughter rings yet in my memory. In time we grew both for, closeness was with us in High School for but a short time, and then finally apart and I doubt I would ever know why. The long beautiful hair, the capturing green eyes, her lips of flame, the tingle and calming feature of her voice lives still with me. God Bless. ( d a)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHER KEEPER OF FAITH
Custom-embroidered logo shirts and apparel by Queensboro