Dawn arouses our hopes and dreams. Midday nurtures our resolve. Twilight preserves our memories with care

Friday, August 3, 2007

HOT YOUNG BILL >>> CHILI ?? NO

The tie between the Caldwell's and I is somewhat beyond Mr. William Caldwell buying the dealership from my grandfather, and beyond playing with the kids, beyond Lincoln being in his mothers cub scout den, I was the Den Master as the Boy Scout. What is beyond this is that on several occasions I would approach Mr. Caldwell with either questions or with yeah questions.
One in particular was when I felt very desperate to get away from all of it. And since I had a good relationship with all I felt it incumbent upon myself to get the best objective advice, not just "yes I agree" or "no I don't". So I called Mr. Caldwell and asked to see him, and as the gentleman he was, he suggested that we get together at a set time so he could be with me.
No one was aware that I was there, as there surely would have been questions I not prepared to answer.
I told him of my despair and my desire to run away and I wanted to know what I should do.
Mr. Caldwell took his time in his answer with the question of how did I mean to support myself, rent, groceries, and probably the most important item of all my schooling. He suggested that should I really leave that I go to Kansas City, he knew some one there, and that I go to the school he went to to become a mechanic. I can still see the diploma "SWEENEY ???" . He impressed on me the only way to beat whatever was eating at me was to LEARN and then ACT. So it was back to school and back to learning that sometimes things work out.
I shall always remember this.....BILL your BIG BILL was Great.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHER KEEPER OF FAITH
Custom-embroidered logo shirts and apparel by Queensboro