Dawn arouses our hopes and dreams. Midday nurtures our resolve. Twilight preserves our memories with care

Friday, August 3, 2007

DRAW TO THIS TRIO!!

LEFT TO RIGHT
LINCOLN CALDWELL My cub in his Moms Cub Scout den, my playmate making play boats
sailing them down the water filled ruts in front of their home.
And I am not discounting his brothers Bill and Mickey and sister
Burdette.
Husband of Alice Harriet.
WAYNE BLACK The friend I always wanted, the companion of many of us. And a real
honest to goodness BEER drinker. And the reason when it was time for
me to go in the service, I went in the Navy.
Two sisters Ann and Margaret.
On his birthday Oct. 22 1947, Guy, Neil, Bob H. and I spent the eve at
his house. His mom woke us early and I had my first surprise of spun
honey and waffles and sausage on the side.
GENE GAINES Can't add did not know or at least not remember.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHER KEEPER OF FAITH
Custom-embroidered logo shirts and apparel by Queensboro