Dawn arouses our hopes and dreams. Midday nurtures our resolve. Twilight preserves our memories with care

Friday, August 3, 2007

ROBERT and ALICE and some children

KYLE AND KIM MILLER, DON AND DEBORAH BOYD, ALICE DUQUET, MICHAELA MABRY, BOB DUQUET, MADELYN MABRY. One would have to travel a long long way to make the kind of friends I have with Alice, my partner in a lot of the blogs, and Robert, whom I have not had the pleasure of meeting personally, who must be a GOOD GUY in putting up with the time Alice spends in picture taking and searching, locating people/places/things so Dave can continue his quest of seeking solace in the past.

1 comment:

carol wisdom said...

Hi, I just spoke to my friend Alice Duquet who told me about your sites. Thank you so much. I grew up in Socorro and have long known what a blessed and unique experience that was and how fortunate that my dad was transferred there. I brag all the time about being a "Socorrena" and rely on my strong, beautiful and hilarious memories of this enchanting place-Socorro-with its strong, beautiful and hilarious people. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Carol Wisdom

About Me

My photo
MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHER KEEPER OF FAITH
Custom-embroidered logo shirts and apparel by Queensboro