Dawn arouses our hopes and dreams. Midday nurtures our resolve. Twilight preserves our memories with care

Friday, August 3, 2007

WHO WHO WHO "YES FRANCES"

**** A PART OF THE MIXED YEARS GATHERING A LOT OF HOPPING GOING HERE WITH THE RARE OPPORTUNITY TO RENEW FRIENDSHIPS AND LAMENT THE MISSING CLASSMATES ****** right CANDI MONTOYA,SONNY CUELLAR, FRANCES VALLES CUELLAR, EMMA CHAVEZ LAMBERSON, RAY LAMBERSON LEFT ROMANA M. SOTO, FRANCES VALLES CUELLAR, PATSY P. SHAFFER, JOHNNY MONTOYA LEFT LOWER PIC FRANCES VALLES CUELLAR, RUDY PADILLA Rudy Padilla and I both attended Mt. Carmel grade school. He and I over the years had our ups and downs as all friendships go at times. I saw Rudy once while I was in the Navy, in the EM Club at Barbers Point Naval Air Station, Oahu Hawaii. He was waiting transport to his duty station. We met again in Albuquerque after our discharge, lost track after that. Frances I have seen a couple of times when I was going thru Socorro and I would stop at her resturant and coffee it up. And I saw Sonny once. Couple of GOOD PEOPLE which we are sorely short of now days.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHER KEEPER OF FAITH
Custom-embroidered logo shirts and apparel by Queensboro